University of Nebraska–Lincoln
Lied Center for Performing Arts
Create and implement annual development plan and strategy, lead and manage the Lied’s overall development efforts to raise annual funds, lead and manage the Lied’s capital campaigns. Train and lead other staff to support fundraising and development efforts, hire and supervise development staff. Cultivate and nurture relationships with current and potential corporate, foundation, and individual donors. Criminal history background check will be conducted. Excellent benefits including staff/dependent scholarship program.
Applicant review begins May 12 View requisition S_140234 at https://employment.unl.edu for details and to apply.
UNL is committed to a pluralistic campus community through affirmative action, equal opportunity, work-life balance, and dual careers.
SOCIAL MEDIA / MARKETING INTERN functions as a key member of the team managing the Lied Center’s social media brand and serves as a general marketing assistant to the department.
- Work with Marketing Department staff to establish social media marketing strategy and goals
- Plan and execute social media initiatives on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Design and execute innovative social media strategies to expand reach and engagement of Lied Center patrons
- Create and edit engaging video content for distribution on social channels
- Assist with database management and campaign response reporting
- Other duties, as assigned.
Qualifications: Enthusiastic and avid participant in social media and internet communities currently. Proficiency in a video editing software (preferably Final Cut) and standard Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel. Ability to work independently and efficiently; organization and self-driven initiative are needed. Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
15 hours/week. Anticipated start date August, 2014.
TO APPLY: submit a resume with links to work samples (writing, editing or other portfolio work) to Matthew Boring at email@example.com.
Business Office Assistant is responsible for assisting with basic accounting and reporting functions. This position will also provide administrative clerical support within the department and act as courier between the Lied Center and other University of Nebraska-Lincoln departments. This is a part-time position, 20 hours per week, with flexible daytime hours and benefits. Pay is $14.00 per hour.
• Create, review, and maintain various financial reports
• Enter purchase orders
• Reconcile accounting documents
• Process invoices for rental events
• Maintain invoicing log
• Assist with payroll functions
• Department runner of documents to/from other University departments
• Assist Business Office with other clerical duties; data-gathering, file maintenance, receptionist coverage as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel spreadsheet knowledge required; including pivot tables, charting, and linking
• Basic Microsoft Office experience necessary
• Must be detail-oriented and highly accurate in work
• Ability to work efficiently and be self-driven
• Organizational skills required
E-mail cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for consideration is 8/8/14.