The Lied Center for Performing Arts would like to thank our partners and sponsors, without the support of these organizations; the show would not go on!
Lied Center for Performing Arts Partners
2011-2012 AdventureLied and Education Sponsors and Grantors
- Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts and the Hixson Lied Endowment
- Woods Charitable Fund, Lied/Lincoln Partnership for Education, an Arts in Schools program
- Lincoln Community Foundation, Lied/Lincoln Partnership for Education, an Arts in Schools program
- Nebraska Arts Council Arts Learning Grant, an Arts in Schools program
- Sarah Lahr, Sarah’s Kids, an Arts in Schools program
- Connect a Million Minds by Time Warner Cable, Science of Sound, an Arts in Schools program
- Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Student Matinees & Teacher Workshops, an Arts in Schools program
- Dr. Phillip Engen, Shape of a Girl, an Arts in Schools program
- Cornhusker Bank, Arts in Schools
- Target, Lied Music Generation
- Gene F. Stohs, M.D., Debra C. Placek, M.D., Jeffery E. Tomjack, M.D., Alecia S. Lovegrove, M.D. and Eugena M. Foster, A.P.R.N of Gynecologic Surgeons & Obstetricians, P.C., Pre-Performance Talk Series
- Lincoln Arts Council, Lied/Lincoln Partnership for Education and Arts in Schools
- Kinder Porter Scott Family Foundation, Student Matinees
- RBC Wealth Management, Studio for Students
The Lied Foundation Trust established the Lied Performance Fund Endowment at the University of Nebraska Foundation to enable the students and citizens of Nebraska to experience the finest cultural performances available. Many generous individuals and groups continue giving to this fund, enabling the Lied Center to present world-class events and expand its outreach program throughout the state of Nebraska.
Interdisciplinary Arts Symposium
The Interdisciplinary Arts Symposium (IAS) is sponsored by the Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, presented in part by the Lied Center for Performing Arts, and funded, in part, by the Hixson-Lied Endowment. The 2011-12 Interdisciplinary Arts Symposium (IAS) season is supported by the Cooper Foundation.
Kennedy Center Partners in Education
Generous support is provided by John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Kennedy Center National Partnerships Program, the Dana Foundation, the National Endowment for the Arts and the Nebraska Arts Council.
Nebraska Teaching Artist Initiative
Generous support is provided by The Dana Foundation and the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Lied/Lincoln Partnership for Education
- Woods Charitable Fund
- Lincoln Community Foundation
- Lincoln Arts Council
Arts Across Nebraska
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Nebraska Arts Council
- Nebraska Cultural Endowment
- Friends of Lied
- Richard P. Kimmel and Laurine Kimmel Charitable Foundation
- The Cookie Company
- Pepsi-Cola of Lincoln
- Runza National