For the latest information on downtown parking managed by the city of Lincoln, please visit the Downtown Public Parking Directory . Following is a quick reference for our Lied guests.
Parking Areas to Avoid
- Bus stop and loading zones
- Construction Areas
- "Handicapped" reserved parking spots
- "Tow-Away" designated parking spots
- Alley west of the Lied Center facility
- Other restricted areas
Other Parking Options
- Parking meters are available near the Lied Center for $1 dollar per hour and most accept VISA and MasterCards as well as dollar
coins, quarters and dimes. Parking meters are enforced from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Meters are free on Sundays, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Parking garages are available in downtown Lincoln. The Lied Center season brochure contains a map with information about downtown Lincoln parking garages.